In this article, we explain you t Top 10 Cool Features in Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Agni 5. On Sunday, India successfully tests the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Agni 5. India now becomes one of the 5 countries that can develop this kind of missile on its own. Till now, Russia, America, China, and France are capable of making this kind of missile. This missile can take the hell out of all the Indian enemies under 5000 to 8000 KM Range.
This 50 Ton, 17.5-meter beast can carry 1 Ton of Explosives. As India has now this firepower, we Indians have not to worry about China and half of Europe. This beast can see all of em. After passing through a lot of tests, this missile has now got a place in official launchers. Firstly it was tested back in 2012, then in 13, 15, and 16 respectively. Now, Today it is finally got the place in the launchers.
Okay, let’s talk about Top 10 Cool Features Present in Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Agni 5. Let’s start.
List of Top 10 Cool Features Present in Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Agni 5
- After Agni 5 India got a place in the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Club.
- Intercontinental Missiles are those missiles whose range vary from one continent to other.
- Agni 5 has the longest range among all the missile that India have till now.
- This missile can travel 2000 KM in just 20 Minutes.
- Moreover, Taking its range into consideration, This missile can monitor entire Asia and Africa whereas most parts of Europe also. However, America is not under its coverage.
- Agni 5 missile can easily be launched by a canister. As it transports through roads easily. Therefore, officials can easily hide it with the satellites.
- India can use this missile to destroy enemies satellite also.
- Agni 5 is 17 meters high and inside it contains 7 KM of long wires.
- Till now, the longest range of missile India has is Agni 4. Its range is 3500 to 4000 KM.
- This missile makes the defense strategy of India very strong.