In this article, we explain, Why Former Finance Minister Yashwant Sinha Quits BJP? Well, we all know that Yashwant Sinha Ji is one of the Senior as well as old Leader of BJP. In past, he also handles the position of Finance Minister. Moreover, Yashwant Sinha Ji Angry from his Party for a long time.
Reason Why Former Finance Minister Yashwant Sinha Quits BJP?
Yashwant Sinha announces a very big decision at Patna’s Sri Krishna Memorial Hall. He tells that, I am ending all my relations with the BJP. From today, I am retiring from any kind of party politics. While Giving these details to the people present there, Sinha Ji also implies a serious statement about Indian Democracy. He tells that Indian Democracy is in Danger. Experts believe that this is the main reason why he Quits BJP.
Let me give you the info that Yashwant Sinha’s son i.e. Mr. Jayant Sinha is still a Minister in Modi Government. Currently, Jayant Sinha Ji is the Minister for the state for Civil Aviation.
What are all the Important Things Yashwant Sinha Ji Says at Patna’s SKM Hall?
For Mission 2019, To Collab all the Opposition Leader, A Nation Forum organizes in Patna’s SKM Hall. The Center of Attraction of this forum is Former Finance Minister Yashwant Sinha Ji. Here, Not only he takes a decision to Quit from BJP Party but he also implies serious allegations over BJP. Below we list out all the Important things that Yashwant Ji says at Patna’s SKM Hall.
- He says I am not here to address My Friends when my Country is in trouble.
- Patna always leads & show a clear path to our Country in past. The time has come it shows a new one.
- He says Because of Gujrat Elections, the Parliament Session shortens, it never happens in our country.
- He also said that the current situation of our country is worrisome.
- Moreover, He also explains his attachment to the Patna City. However, He studies there in past and also got his First Job there.
- On Supreme Court, He comments, A Part of Supreme court is rotten which creates Havoc.
Major Leaders who attend this Forum
Following are the leaders who attend this Forum
- Tejaswi Yadav from Rashtriya Janata Dal
- Shatrughan Sinha from Bharatiya Janata Party
- Sharad Yadav from Janata Dal-United party
The Current Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee is also invited to this forum but she doesn’t attend it. Seems like She doesn’t want to shake hands both from Congress & BJP.