RRB JE Exam 2019 Answer Key released at their official websites today. One can now check the answer key from RRB Regional websites.
Along with the Answer key, RRB also released the Question paper as well as the response of the candidate. That way, it is easy for a candidate to track his marks.
RRB also gives the candidate the option to raise any objection about the answer key. Below I list the steps if anyone wants to object the answer key.
How to object RRB JE Exam 2019 Answer Key?
- Well, first visit RRB Regional website.
- Next, log in to the account by entering the Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha.
- Now, Here the Question and response of a candidate is present.
- Also, there is a Raise Objection option present right next to the Question. Clicking on this option leads to object to a specific question.
- Do note that at one time a candidate can object to only one question and for that, he have to pay Rs — 50 as Bank Service Charge.
RRB says if the objection made by a candidate is correct then, RRB refund the same amount in the same bank account.
Note: The last to date to object for any question or answer is July 14, 2019.
RRB conducts the RRB JE 2019 exam back in May and June this year. Around 27 Lakh candidates applied for this exam. However, if you see the number of posts vacant, it is merely 13,847. So, from this data you can expect a high cut off going for RRB JE 2019 exam.
Well, the match is not over yet because it is the 1st Stage of RRB JE 2019 CBT exam. Candidate who qualify the 1st Stage go to 2nd Stage of RRB JE CBT followed by Medical and Document Verification.