In this article, we gonna guide you to How to easily Book Train tickets in Jio Phone and Jio Phone 2. Reliance Roll out JioRail App recently, which makes train tickets booking very convenient for users who look forward to book tickets via their phone and not afford a high cost Smartphone. Well now you not have to worry, Reliance make Railway ticket booking very convenient for Jio Phone as well as Jio Phone 2 users.
Therefore, if you own a Jio Phone or Jio Phone 2, headover to the Jio Store section on your phone and open it. As soon as you open the app you see JioRail at first. Just click on it to install it. Once done, the process of ticket booking starts here. We list out the steps below.
Steps to Book Train Tickets in Jio Phone and Jio Phone 2
- Click on the Booking section.
- Then, enter your source destination and travelling date.
- Select your train from the list retrieved.
- Choose in which class you want to travel. For example, sleeper, ac, and so on.
- Feed you IRCTC User ID.
- Enter the number of passenger for the Journey.
- Make Payment to IRCTC via netbanking, debit or credit card.
- Finally, Feed your IRCTC Crediantials i.e. your User ID and Password for approval.
Note that Right now, via RailApp you can create an IRCTC Account, Book and cancel tickets, Check PNR Status. However, with this app you can check the PNR Status of those tickets only that book via JioRail App.