Here, We are finally revealing with you the list of Cabinet Ministers under Modi 2 Government. This Thursday, After taking the oath as the 15th Prime Minister of India, Prime Minister Modi today reveals the list of his Cabinet as well as State Ministers. Moreover, In this article, I’m going to reveal that list with you. Also explaining about them in brief. Therefore, now if you looking forward to know, Which candidate has got which ministry and so on then this article is for you.
Before, Revealing the list with you, let me first clear about a topic which I think some of you might not know. How many of you know about Ministry of State? I ask you this question because this article also contains the list of Minister that has given Ministry of State.
What is Ministry of State?
In every State of India, there is a Ministry of State, Take Nityanand Rai as an example. He has got Minister of State in Ministry of Home Affairs. That’s means he has control over Ministry of Home Affairs in every state. However, he have to work under a cabinet Minister of Home Affairs. A Minister of State does not participate in Cabinet Meetings by Central government. However, A MOS Independent means Minister of State Independent could participate in Cabinet Meetings by Central government under critical condition.
Okay, I think I have cleared you guys about Minister of State and Minister of State Independent. Furthermore, let me list out the name of all Cabinet Ministers, Ministers of State and Ministers of State Independent who are going to start their work under Modi 2.0 government.
List of Cabinet Ministers Under Modi 2 Government
- Narendra Modi: Prime Minister, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions, Department of Atomic Energy and Department of Space.
- Amit Shah: Ministry of Home Affairs
- Rajnath Singh: Defence Minister of India
- Nirmala Sitharaman: Finance Ministry, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Nitin Gadkari: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways; Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad: Ministry of Law and Justice; Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications.
- Piyush Goyal: Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Smriti Irani: Ministry of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Textiles.
- DV Sadananda Gowda: Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ram Vilas Paswan: Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
- Prakash Javadekar: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi: Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Pralhad Joshi: Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, Ministry of Coal, Ministry of Mines
- Giriraj Singh: Ministry of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries
- Narendra Singh Tomar: Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare; Ministry of Rural Development, Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- Dr. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar: Ministry of External Affairs
- Dharmendra Pradhan: Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Ministry of Steel.
- Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank: Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Arjun Munda: Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal: Ministry of Food Processing Industries
- Thaawar Chand Gehlot: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Gajendra Singh Shekhawat: Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Arvind Ganpat Sawant: Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprise
- Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey: Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Earth Science.