In this article, we are going to present you the Top 10 Interesting Facts about Allahabad Anand Vihar Humsafar Express. A Good News for all the passengers who like to travel through trains. From 10th of May 2018, A new train starts to run between Allahabad & Anand Vihar. The name of this brand new Train is Humsafar Express. A Special thing about this Train is it completely 3-Tier Sleeper.
List of Top 10 Interesting Facts about Allahabad Anand Vihar Humsafar Express
- The Train Number of Humsafar Express which runs between Allahabad & Anand Vihar is 22437 & 22438.
- From 10th May 2018, Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday the 22438 Humsafar Express departs from Anand Vihar at 10:20 PM and reach at 6:15 AM at the Allahabad Station.
- On the other hand, the 22437 Humsafar express runs on every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday. Moreover, it departs from Allahabad at 10:20 PM whereas reaches to the Anand Vihar station at 6:10 PM.
- Both of these trains has only one stoppage i.e. Kanpur Station.
- The starting fare of this train is Rs 1,135.
- This Train contains only AC 3-Tier Sleeper Coaches.
- Moreover, Considering the convenience of the passengers, the coaches are made super comfortable and convenient.
- Although, a total of 20 coaches presents in Allahabad-Anand Vihar Hamasafar Express. However, you will see 18 “3-Tier AC coaches” whereas 2 coaches for generators.
- A total of 1296 seats will be present in Allahabad-Anand Vihar Hamasafar Express.
- On 9th May, Central Railway Minister, Manoj Sinha shows green Flag to this Hamasafar Express at Sharp 6:30 pm.