On 16-03-2021, the Central Board of Secondary education uploaded a notification on its website. You can see the same notification from here.
In that notification, CBSE has announced that if the 10th and 12th students want to change the examination center alloted to them, they can do so by following certain rules mentioned below.
In the same notification, the board has said, they came to know that, due to the existing global pandemic COVID-19, many students of Class 10th and 12th along with their families have shifted to other city or country and now these students are facing difficulty in appearing in their provided examination centers.
Seeing these students, the Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to allow them to apply for a change in their examination centers, but they must follow certain rules mentioned below.
- The students have to consult their respective schools, asking them to change their allotted examination center.
- After receiving the student’s request, the school then login to their school account on the CBSE website and change the city from where the student wishes to appear for the examination. However, it must be noted that the school can change the student’s examination center city only once; hence, this detail must be filled carefully.
- The changed examination city will be applied to both the practical and theory examination. I mean to say, one can’t appear for a practical exam in one city and a theory exam in another.
- After getting the school’s request, the CBSE will then allot the examination center in the asked city.
- The practical exam marks will be uploaded based on marks obtained from the school where the student appears for their practical exam.
- Students who changed their examination city will have a T mark in front of their name or Roll No. on the online link.
- Either if students changed their examination city, the result will be alloted through the Regional offices from where the students are registered. For example, suppose CBSE alloted you to the examination center in Delhi, but you changed your examination city to Patna, then the result will be alloted to you via the CBSE Delhi regional office.
CBSE might declare the result around June 11, 2021…Here is Why?
It seems like the CBSE Class 10th 12th 2021 exam result might be declared around June 11, 2021, as in the same notification; CBSE has asked the regional offices to upload the student’s marks on their respective websites till June 11 2021.
Important Dates regarding the change in the Examination City
- The last date to ask schools to change the examination city is till March 25, 2021.
- The last date for schools to upload the change request on the CBSE website is till March 31, 2021.