In the latest verdict on Aadhaar, the apex court present their decision by clearing the List of services where Aadhaar is Mandatory and Where it isn’t. CJI Deepak Misra and 4 other senior judges who lead the bench present their report.
SC bench says it is also not mandatory to link Aadhaar with Bank Account. While it also not necessary to purchase a SIM card. In fact the apex court orders every Telecom company in India to delete all the Aadhaar related data they collect about their costumer. The court, however, says Aadhaar is necessary for PAN generation. Below we list out all the area where Aadhaar is Mandatory and where it isn’t.
list of services where Aadhaar is not Mandatory
- Linking Aadhaar with Bank Account is not Mandatory.
- Aadhaar is not necessary if anyone wants to purchase a SIM card.
- It is also not mandatory to show Aadhaar while taking admissions in schools and colleges.
- CBSE, UGC, and, NEET also not ask for Aadhaar.
- You have now the power to not show your Aadhaar to any Private Organisation.
List of services where Aadhaar is Mandatory
- If one wants to generate a Permanent Account Number there they have to present their Aadhaar Number.
If an organization or authority violate any of the latest verdict present by the supreme court, then constitutionally it is taken as the violation of Aadhaar act. One can file an FIR under this act.
Read also: Explore Shopping Via Instagram Stories and Explore