In this article, we tell you about Top 7 Things that Saudi Arabia Women Cannot Do. Yesterday was very special for the women of Saudi Arabia because a restriction on them was removed legally.
Tell you that Saudi Arabia’s women were banned that they cannot be driving. But yesterday the ban was lifted legally.
In addition to driving, there are many things that women of Saudi Arabia can not do. In today’s article, we are going to tell you about Top 7 Things that Saudi Arabia Women Cannot Do. So let’s start.
List of Top 7 Things that Saudi Arabia Women Cannot Do
- First of all, let us talk about eating Let me give you the info. that woman cannot eat separately in any Islamic country. They have to eat food only with their family.
- Women in Saudi Arabia cannot show their face in public place. They have to cover their face in the public place. They do this through the hijab.
- A Saudi woman cannot marry and divorce according to her own decision. To do this, they have to first take permission from any of his men Guardian.
- Almost all Islamic countries have prohibited women from marrying non-Islamic men. Saudi Arabia itself made this law.
- A woman of Saudi Arabia cannot speak directly to men of other houses other than men in their home.
- Saudi women can not even do business directly To do this, they have to take permission from men. Even to do any business, even a loan or license is given when a man fulfills his wishes.
- If a woman living in Saudi Arabia is divorced, she can take her children with her only when the age becomes 7 and 9 years old. A boy must be 7 years old whereas girls must be 9 years old.