Back in January 2015, SBI introduces a unique way to get balance details and mini statement of an account. User can use their mobile phone to send SMS or give a missed call on some specific number to get the account details mentioned above. SBI calls this SBI Quick service and to use this service user have to go through a one-time registration process.
Although the same service is still available like it do earlier, but, SBI has also rolled it out in the form of an App called SBI Quick.
Infact, the app has more features the list of which we have given below.
Here is the list of things you can do with the SBI Quick App
- You can access your Account Balance Online
- You can access Mini Statement upto 5 Transactions
- Request for Cheque Books
- You can access the account statement for the last six months
- You can even take a home loan, education interest certificates and more
- The new feature includes in the app is accessing the list of SBI bank holidays
- Block or Turn On and Off your ATM cum Debit Card
- Generate Green Pin for ATM cum Debit Card
The feature I like the most about this App accesses the account statement for the last 6 months. I like this feature because these days we do so many small transactions online via UPI that it is too hard to update account statements on the passbook. So, SBI Quick App a great way to get access to your account statement for the last 6 months.